I've been doing this thing where I write "Dear Diary" entries to one of my very best friends every week. I try to do it everyday so that it's still fresh from my memory but sometimes I get busy so I can't =[ and then my entry is a little vague, but it's still okay! Anyways, I started doing this back in September. At first it was just because I was bored and I haven't seen her in a while so I figured "why not update her on my life and make it funny and cute" and then it became a daily thing because she's busy with her work and life and vice versa, that way she's still up to date on things about me =] and we don't lose touch. For a while I stopped writing, maybe about a week or so and then I saw her and she was like "why don't you write me Dear Diaries anymore?" and I was like "oh .. do you like them that much?" and she was like "yes .. I read them throughout my day at work and they make my day because they're so funny" and I was like "really? but I don't do anything that interesting >.<" and she was like "compared to my boring life .. work .. go home .. sleep .. wake up .. etc .. it is and I live vicariously through that" and I was like .. "=D oh okay! I'll keep writing to you" and now it's February and I'm still writing her "Dear Diary" entries ...
it's a fun little project I think ... and it's a good way to keep in touch with friends ... and ... if I ever become famous and decide to write an autobiography I can always refer to my e-mails that I sent my friend and it'll be a pretty accurate autobiography don't you think? ^_~
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment