Friday, February 5, 2010

Wtf? There's a random person in my picture!

You know when you take a picture and it's like the perfect picture but then you notice some random person in the background POSING for your picture and they completely ruin it?? And you're like wtf who is that and why are they in my picture??

The other day I was at the mall with one of my friends and that random person in the background was ME! bahaha ... we were walking by a fountain in the mall and I happened to be laughing at him because of something he said and I saw this guy taking pictures of this woman and you know how when the camera's about to take a picture the flash blinks before it takes the picture? That's how I knew the right time to smile cheesy and throw up a peace sign! And my friend was like "WTF did you just pose for their picture????" And I just started laughing and couldn't stop because it was too funny .... and then he shook his head "I can't believe you were the random person in someone's picture" and I laughed some more until we got to Build-A-Bear where the guys were there were just laughing jokes ...

It's all good though =] because if you have photoshop skills or know someone who does you can easily photoshop the random person out of your picture ^_~ like I have done before ... so no real harm done .. hehe ..

No comments:

Post a Comment